Hajj Terms & Conditions
Please go through our terms and conditions, payment policy and refund policy before making your bookings!
Important Points to Remember:
- No Balloting.
- Hajj quota is already approved by Ministry of Religious Affairs.
- Completion of Hajj Application Form, Draft and all necessary documents for Visa processing.
- Economy class Return Ticket (Lahore to Lahore).
- Fare subject to change.
- Any increase in Air Fare the difference will be paid by Hajji.
- Hajj Draft for Mualim and transportation.
- Hotel accommodation according to Package in Makah and Medina.
- All ground transfers i.e. Airport to, Mina and Arafat, Makah to Medina and Airport through Private/Naqabah (arranged by Saudi Govt).
- Comfortable air cooled tent accommodation in Mina and Arafat.
- Ziarat in Makah and Medina .(Depending on schedule)
- Personalized guidance throughout the trip.
- Hotel bookings are made according to hijri calendar of Saudi Arabia.
- Package dates subject to availability of seats from Airline.
- If exchange rate of Saudi Riyal increases the difference will be paid by Hajji on their remaining balance payment.
- Issuance of Hajj Visa is dependent on Ministry of Religious Affairs and Saudi Consulate.
- We Rainbow Travel Service (Pvt) Ltd as a Hajj Group Organizer will only be completing formalities with reference to MOH (Ministry of Hajj) Islamabad and will not be responsible for any delay or non-issuance of Hajj Visa by the Saudi Consulate.
- If the number of days of stay in Makah & Medina is reduced for any reason the package price will remain the same.
- Azizia stay will be sharing of minimum 6-8 persons in a room in a service apartment building.
- In all Three, Four & Five Star Hotels in Makah and Medina Room Types are as follows:
- DBL – Two proper beds or one double bed in a room.
- TPL – Two proper beds plus on Sofa cum Bed / Extra Bed.
- QUAD – Two proper beds plus one Sofa cum Bed and one extra or two extra beds.;
- Rooms once booked, cannot be canceled. They can only be transferred to another customer (if possible) at a price acceptable to the new buyers. Any price difference will be at the original customer’s risk.
- All Itineraries are tentative and separate bathrooms are subject to Saudi Arabia Govt. approvals.
- No shuttle service will be provided after 6th Zill Hajj due to heavy traffic congestion.
50% payment of Package at the time of booking. Remaining amount will have to be paid as per the date decided and before closing of hajj booking. – Payment should be made by Pay order, Demand Draft or Cross Cheaque. – Request to change itinerary might change the rate and subject to availability of rooms and flight.
After submission of Hajj Application Form to the Ministry of Religious Affairs, the package amount is non-refundable.